Hi,
In the first scenario both of Node 2 and Node 3 generate their own data.
Just now, I tested to make Node 2 just as a forwarder/repeater (didn't generate
any data) and its result become more better with number of packet 11,967
packets (generate by Node 3), I got 59 packets was failed to send. I think this
result can be accepted.

could anyone give me advices or information how to reduce the number of failed
packets, if I want to make node 2 as a forwarder and also generates its own
data (my first scenario)?

is this problem caused by buffer size in which request to send is full?
should I change some radio parameters?
or how to debug to get the detail problem.  (I have tested AM debug, but it's
not gave me detail information about the problem).

Thanks in advance.

Fajar.