On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Lee Carol <casab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am writing a program that, every time a packet is sent from mote, LED
> light toggles.
>
> When I increase the packet sending rate to 33Hz, my mote only works for few
> seconds then stop.
>
> I've examined my code and everything seems to work fine.
>
> Wondering if LED is causing the problem and want to know how fast the LED
> can be toggled.

probably not.  Not much can go wrong with the LED.

I would recommend that you get a jtag pod and dig into what is actually
going on.   trying to debug embedded systems using printfs and led while
doable isnt the most efficient of programmer time.   my not so humble
opinion.  (I've been doing embedded stuff since the 70's).

> Anyone knows?
>
> Thanks for viewing
>
> Carol

Eric B. Decker