Hi Michael and Eric, thank you for replying.

It's the sending side that failed and I do not know how to debug a buffer
failure..
After extensive testing, it does seem like some kind of buffer problem as it
always give me a few successful packet then die if I am on the 40~50Hz but
no packet is sent after that.

Any idea?
Thanks