Please any reply..

From: tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu
[mailto:tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Omar
Cheikhrouhou (yahoo)
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 2:54 PM
To: 'Romain Thouvenin'; tinyos help
Cc: Anis Koubaa (COINS)
Subject: [Tinyos-help] question about tymo

Hello,

I am simulating a multi-hop protocol and I use tymo for the multi-hop
service.

In my protocol I need to determine number of hop between two nodes, so I
used the interface RoutingTable, with the command "getRoute". Is it the best
solution?

Moreover, the command getRoute returns SUCCESS only if the nodes are one hop
far from (directly connected), and it returns EBUSY if the nodes are more
than one-hop far from. Can you tell me how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Omar Cheikhrouhou
Engineer & Researcher @SENS Lab (Software Engineering and Network Security)
Higher Institute of Technological Studies - Address : Mahdia's road Km 2.5
Sfax. BP 88 A - 3099 El Bustan Sfax Telephone : (+216)74 237425 Poste : 437
Fax: : (+216)74 431 386

Ph.D @ CES Lab (Computer and Embedded System)-University of Sfax, National
School of Engineers BP W, Sfax, 3038, Tunisia , Fax:(+216)74665369
Home page: http://www.ceslab.org/eng/perso.php?id=46
Coordinator C2i @ ISET Sfax (Certified C2i since 2008)