From: tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu
[mailto:tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Daniel
Minder
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:41 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] question about tymo

Hi Omar,

it's quite a while that I played around with TYMO - and actually it never
worked satisfyingly. So, I can only answer this question:

> Moreover, the command getRoute returns SUCCESS only if the nodes are
> one hop far from (directly connected), and it returns EBUSY if the
> nodes are more than one-hop far from.

This is how TYMO works! It only knows its direct neighbors. If you ask for a
route to a different node, it returns an EBUSY but sends out a route request
packet to discover this route. So, you have to wait and ask for the route
again later. This is also TYMO is doing. See AMSend.send in
ForwardingEngineM.nc and RouteSelect.selectRoute in MHEngineM.nc

Best,
Daniel

--
Daniel Minder
University of Duisburg-Essen, Networked Embedded Systems Bismarckstr. 90,