---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: antonio rosa <antoniorosarodrig...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/8/30
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Problems with ADC to perform two consecutive
readings on IRIS Mote
To: Janos Sallai <sal...@isis.vanderbilt.edu>

Hi Janos,
I understand you.  I use the ReadNow interface of the AdcReadNowClient
component, but the source of the problem is that when I do two consecutive
reading of diferents channels of ADC, if the first reading is a channel
different of  ATM128_ADC_SNGL_1_23 channel (internal voltage on IRIS) the
value is correct, and the seconds readings is the ATM128_ADC_SNGL_1_23
channel the value is wrong.
Also,  If I read only the ATM128_ADC_SNGL_1_23 channel the value is correct,
but when I read other channel in the same application, the read of
ATM128_ADC_SNGL_1_23
channel is wrong. I have guess that when you read the internal voltage of
Atmega1281, the first time the reading is wrong, the second time the reading
si correct.

In short, if you make several readings of different ADC channels, you must
do two consecutive read  internal voltage channel and discard the first
reading because it is wrong, yet the latter is correct.

read the  ATM128_ADC_SNGL_1_23 channel,