Amazingly enough the ROM/RAM message you got
is what's supposed to happen! So your compile
environment is setup right...

For the checkenv messages --

If you are not familiar with Java there's
a good wikibook and Oracle has a fine tutorial.
Then look around here for classpath advice:
http://docs.tinyos.net/tinywiki/index.php/Special:Search?search=classpath&go=Go

The version complaints are just old news,
if you have Java SDK 1.5 or greater installed you are fine.
The Graphviz is probably newer too, and it's only used when
making documentation pages.

MS