From: tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu
[mailto:tinyos-help-boun...@millennium.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Urs Hunkeler
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 12:10 AM
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Error while running net.tinyos.tools.Listen -- URGENT

Hi Jenis,

 From what I read I think you are using the MIB600 programming board
originally from Crossbow?

The connection-refused message means that the program tried to establish
a TCP connection to the given IP address and port number, and the device
refused it. Maybe the programming of the second port didn't work
properly and the MIB600 is somehow misconfigured (did you use 3 zeros
everywhere?).

Could you give us the exact commands and the exact output for
programming the mote and then trying to communicate with it ("make
install" and "java listen" commands)? Also what happens if you try the
command "telnet 192.168.**.**** 10002"?

By the way, just as a reference for other people who might be interested
in the question, I found the user's manual here:
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~nchohan/docs/moteManual.pdf

Cheers,
Urs