Hi,

no idea at all.

Probably you are interested in developing using the programming model of
Tiny OS.
On one hand that would be great in order to have available more signal
processing components (like audio compression). But on the other hand I
found that it takes quite a lot of time at the beginning and it is also
difficult to debug.

Otherwise, what I did for signal processing is to use standard C functions.
Check the mailing list if you are interested in know how to link them.

Cheers!
Sergio