hi omprakash, i am uploading an image, please check out and give me your
suggestions. in the layer 3, e.g in routing table of node 7 there is a
priority parameter in which only 3 priority nodes of layer 2 are stored but
last priority must be the node of same layer. when node 7 is sending its
data packet to node 4 if it fails, it takes the next priority in the table
for ex, node 5 and so on. here now i am confused that how to create this
structure and all about implementing this scheme.