It seems like you have your routing algorithm designed.

If you are curious about how to write code for a routing
protocol, I suggest reading the code for CTP (which you can find in
tos/lib/net/ctp). Although your protocol is different from CTP,
reading that code will give you an idea on how other people wrote code
for other routing protocols. Routing table management is done
in CtpRoutingEngineP.nc.

- om_p