Hi Guys,

Miklos: I'm not sure what platforms are affected (I'm not even sure
the Cygwin platform is affected, I don't know what's the version Gary
used).
Eric: Yes, I think if we compile it with jdk6, it will work with jre7
as well (tinyos.jar works, and it's compiled with jdk5). I don't know
what the java stuff does, but it's seems it's essential for compiling.
Here are the sources:
http://nescc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nescc/nesc/tools/java/

Andris