Hi Guys,

Better late than never: I checked the nesc.jar requirements in all nesc
packages available from http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/ with the
following method:
javap -classpath nesc.jar net.tinyos.nesc.wiring.WiringCheck -verbose
Based on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_class_file#General_layout
major version 51 means java7, 50 means java6, 49 means java5

All linux packages (rpm x86, rpm x64, deb x86, deb x64) requires java6, but
the cygwin package requires java7. So I think we should replace the cygwin
nesc package. I already recompiled and tested it, I think it can go to the
stanford repo:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/363226/munka/nesc-1.3.4-20121103.cygwin.i386.rpm
By the way, I think the the current nesc wasn't really optimized, nesc1.exe
is 2.8MB, and in my package it's 760kB.

Andris