Hi Andras
As I said, I got the uisp package from the
http://recolog.blogspot.com.es/2011/07/running-tikiridb-with-micaz-motes.html.
In particular, it seems to me that the owner of the page has updloaded this
package to a personal host: http://azadeha.at.ifi.uio.no/uisp.tar.gz. I
downloaded it, installed and it works perfect.
Regarding the version of my tinyos-tools, it is the latest one, which
corresponds to the TinyOS-2.1.2 version (I do not remember if the repository is
the tiny-prod, managed by Eric Decker I think...). What I can say is that this
TinyOS version lacks of this package and also it should be part of the
tinyos-tools.
Regards
David