Yep, it seems Eric's version of tinyos-tools doesn't have uisp. That's
ok, I would like to remove uisp from tinyos as well, since avrdude
does everything what uisp can and more.

You could force the make sytem to use avrdude with PROGRAMMER=avrdude
environment variable.

Eric, you should remove the uisp related stuff from the makefiles of
the avr platforms like this (related platforms: mica2, mica2dot,
micaz, iris, btnode2) in tinyprod:
https://github.com/tinyprod/prod/blob/master/support/make/micaz.target
Just change the line "PROGRAMMER ?= uisp" to "PROGRAMMER ?= avrdude".

I would also remove the uisp lines from all the avr programmer extras
(mib510, avrisp, avrispmkii, eprb, dapa), and the platforms (usually
some PROGRAMMER_PART define), but that's just cosmetics, it makes the
makefiles understandable, if you set the PROGRAMMER to avrdude, the
uisp parts will never run again.

Andris