Hi to all,

thanks for accepting me in TinyOS mailing list.

I need some help about the compilation process in TinyOS.
I have understood, thanks to "nesc-internal" page in TinyOS-Wiki, that
there is a perl script (nesc-compile) that "invokes nesc1 to transform
nesC application into a C file,and then invokes gcc to compile this C
file".
Can I use nesc1 options to give me a C file (possibly not pre-processed)
in output?
I'm interested to understand how nesc1 manipulates the ".nc" files to
transform them in C files, so I would like to understand how I can use
nesc compilator options (in general) to view all the transformations
made to ".nc" application files to have an unique C file.

Excuse for my English, I hope that you understand my question/problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks to all.

Have a nice day.