HelloI use IRIS mote and moteworks.Now I have two questions.1. I can read the
signal strength (RSSI).   event TOS_MsgPtr ReceiveMsg.receive(TOS_MsgPtr Msg)
 {        pack->strength=Msg->strength;           return Msg;    }     But I do
not have any ideal How to read SNR or noise level?     2. I need to compute the
transmission time when a packet is transmitted from transmitter to receiver.
But I do not know how to do.Can you please give me some information?Thank
you.RegardsMing-Fang