Sorry sir, when I want to download the Cygwin which site is the best to
download from it our packages regarding to your experience.

Many Thanks
BR.

From: András Bíró [mailto:andras.b...@ucmote.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:55 PM
To: IBRAHIM AHMED NEMER
Cc: tinyos forum
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] Question

Hi,
First of all, the new toolchain will be only supported in tinyos 2.2 (or
whatever will be the version of the next release), so it only works with the
developement tree right now. The cygwin-files.zip method installs an ages old
cygwin, I recommend to uninstall it, and install cygwin based on this:
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos-wiki/index.php/Installing_up_to_date_Cygwin
But use this in the profile file:

export PATH=:$PATH:`/usr/bin/tos-locate-jre --java`:`/usr/bin/tos-locate-jre
--javac`:.
export CLASSPATH="$CLASSPATH;`cygpath -w /usr/lib/java/tinyos.jar`;."
Install these packages (rpm -ivh --ignoreos --nodeps <filename>):
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/cygwin/nesc-1.3.4-20120709.cygwin.i686.rpm
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tuydw4u51gu5fwe/tinyos-tools-devel-1.5.0-79fa9db.i386.rpm?dl=0
Everything from here:
http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos/dists/cygwin/avr-beta/
Clone the tinyos tree from github.
This should mostly work. Somethings wrong with the python SDK, but you probably
don't need it anyway.

Best,
Andris