It sounds like you've done everything right with Java and Eclipse.
Since the error is from GUI.java calling a javax.swing class I
expect it has nothing to do with TOS. I don't know what GWB is
or does or how it is implicated in this, but I would start by
googling the error text "Unsupported drop mode for text"
to see what it means.

MS