Hi All,

I am trying to increase the sampling rate of the light sensor on
telosb. After several tests, I found my goal could be achieved by
changing the clock source in the configuration. E.g., from

  msp430adc12_channel_config_t config = {
    inch: INPUT_CHANNEL_A4,
    sref: REFERENCE_VREFplus_AVss,
    ref2_5v: REFVOLT_LEVEL_1_5,
    adc12ssel: SHT_SOURCE_ACLK,
    adc12div: SHT_CLOCK_DIV_1,
    sht: SAMPLE_HOLD_4_CYCLES,
    sampcon_ssel: SAMPCON_SOURCE_SMCLK,
    sampcon_id: SAMPCON_CLOCK_DIV_1
  };

  msp430adc12_channel_config_t config = {
    inch: INPUT_CHANNEL_A4,
    sref: REFERENCE_VREFplus_AVss,
    ref2_5v: REFVOLT_LEVEL_1_5,
    adc12ssel: SHT_SOURCE_SMCLK,   // what I have changed
    adc12div: SHT_CLOCK_DIV_1,
    sht: SAMPLE_HOLD_4_CYCLES,
    sampcon_ssel: SAMPCON_SOURCE_SMCLK,
    sampcon_id: SAMPCON_CLOCK_DIV_1
  };

However, these two configurations give me totally different readings
even in the same location. Slower clock always yields much smaller
readings. Could anyone give me some insight what happens here and
which one should be trusted? Thanks a lot!

Best,
Hao