2013/2/23 Gustavo Zanatta Bruno <zana...@ic.uff.br>

> What is the difference between parêmetros compilation below?
> CFLAGS + =-DLPL_INTERVAL=<value>
> CFLAGS + =-DLPL_DEF_LOCAL_WAKEUP=<value>
> CFLAGS + =-DLPL_DEF_REMOTE_WAKEUP=<value>

If someone in the know doesn't respond you can always RTFS (Read The F***
Source).

What I would do if I were trying to figure out what those Defines do is:

from the top level of the tinyos tree...

grep -nHiR LPL_INTERVAL .

That will give you the filename and line number where each of those defines
is used in the code.

Do for each of the defines you are looking for.

eric

> --
> Atenciosamente:
> Gustavo Zanatta Bruno
> Mestrando em Ciência da Computação
> Pesquisador Laboratório Tempo Sistemas de Tempo Real e Embarcados

Eric B. Decker
Senior (over 50 :-) Researcher