De : Srikanth Nori [mailto:srikant...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : samedi 6 avril 2013 19:40
À : MICHARD Romain 231795
Cc : Eric Decker; tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Objet : Re: [Tinyos-help] Missing header files when compiling and other errors

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 3:49 AM, MICHARD Romain 231795 <romain.mich...@cea.fr>
wrote:
> I've installed everything, no change.

I strongly suspect an issue with your system configuration. Are you able to
compile other C programs?

Can you check that the dirs containing stddef.h are in your search path? You
can get the paths from 'make micaz sim verbose'. For reference, I tried it and
the output is here:
http://pastebin.com/A9hcyvLG .

There's also a solution here:
http://mail.millennium.berkeley.edu/pipermail/tinyos-help/2011-February/049796.html

> My repositories may not be the same but I don't understand the "squeeze" in
> your line and I'm pretty sure it won't make any difference.

Perhaps, but it's still better to confirm that the setup is correct.
This is what I have in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/tinyprod-debian.list

deb http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian squeeze main deb
http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian msp430-46 main