I don't know why. It's the version that is in my system. How could I change
that?

De : Eric Decker [mailto:cire...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 8 avril 2013 10:12
À : MICHARD Romain 231795
Cc : Srikanth Nori; tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu
Objet : Re: [Tinyos-help] Missing header files when compiling and other errors

4.5.3 isn't supported.   It has bugs.

So why are you pointing at an 4.5.3 directory?

you should be using 4.6.3   and TinyOS 2.1.2

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM, MICHARD Romain 231795
<romain.mich...@cea.fr<mailto:romain.mich...@cea.fr>> wrote:
OK,
Here is mine:
http://pastebin.com/fwvPx2x1
It's after adding the lines (with modification: CFLAGS +=
-I/usr/lib/gcc-lib/msp430/3.2.3/include -> CFLAGS +=
-I/usr/lib/gcc/msp430/4.5.3/include in my case) and it still doesn't work.

A simple C "Hello world" program is compiling and running well in my system...