On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Declan Delaney <declan.dela...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yes, this is a great help.
>
> I am able to make with the "sim" option
>
> I am not able to run make with the "sim-rpl" option however.

Ive managed to make the program with sim-rpl:
$ make micaz blip sim-rpl
and have managed to run the simulations successfully.

> The sim-rpl.extra file in support/make is trying to include some object
> files that are not available.

The object files that were missing pertain to the blip lowpan library in
"/support/sdk/c/blip/lib6lowpan/"

Is there a certain process that I should follow to get this all running
> smoothly together?

Process I went through to get to this stage:
clone reo. -  https://github.com/jdede/tinyos-main

run bootstrap.sh in /support/sdk/c/blip/
run configure in /support/sdk/c/blip/
run make in /support/sdk/c/blip/lib6lowpan/

Then make program in /apps/UDPEcho/
$make micaz blip sim-rpl

... and thats about it.