Dear everyone,

I'm new here and I'm a PhD student in University of York. Currently, I'm
experiencing difficulties when installing TinyOS in Ubuntu 12.04LTS. The
problem is that the terminal shows me the error (*The following*
* signatures** couldn't be verified because the public key is not vailable:
NO_PUBKEY** BD4DDD22F99BE531). *I've followed the key installation
procedure that Eric Decker listed in "http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian/";.
However, it still does't work.

This is not the first time I install TinyOS in Ubuntu. Previous
installation went smoothly without problem if I follow the guide. However,
I tried several times recently and none of them work for me.

*May I ask for some help from you in this situation?*

*Looking forward to hear any of you soon.*

Regards,

Lei Chen

Disclaimer: http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm