I have  a total of  8 timers in my test app.
3 timers are periodic and fire every 7,500 and 500ms.
Fourth  timer is configured to fire (one shot)  based on certain parameters
on the app. Remining timers are never used.

Occasionally when i configure to the  fourth fire (one shot)  in 8ms, it
fires after more than 25 ms.
I toggled a line and noticed that TimerFrom.fired() in VirtualizeTimerC.nc
does not fire at all for the 25ms duration. SInce my smallest period is
7ms, i should never go longer than 7ms without TimerFrom firing.
I inserted a break point in VirtualizeTimerC.nc::updateFromTimer() to break
execution if ever a value greater than 7ms is passed to
TimerFrom.startOneShotAt() and even that never got caught, meaning that
updateFromTimer() is not the source of the problem.
I delved a little further and toggled a line every time Compare.fired() in
 Atm1281AlarmAsyncP.nc fires and saw that it does not fire for those 25 ms.
My understanding is that the compare register in  Atm1281AlarmAsyncP.nc is
not being loaded with the correct value under some circumstances.
Please advise