Hi all,
I have a variety of motes in our institute (z1, telosb, etc) and Ihaven't used
TinyOS for a while.
Since I had a lot of great experiencewith TinyOS in the past, I wanted to give
it another try.I would like to
set up a WSN with a PppRouter and some CoAP nodes.After pulling the latest
version from github, I noticed that
PppRouterdoes not compile for any of the given platforms. I am reallyastonished
about this fact as the
PppRouter was a reliable applicationand it seems to me that support is
completely dropped (or at least noone
even takes care of it anymore, compare issue #300 on github forexample). If
that is the case, does it mean I
have to buy new hardwareafter all the changes of Neighbor Discovery have been
added? If thatis correct, I
really understand all the rumors about TinyOS is dyingout and people are
switching more and more to
Contiki.

Best regards
Mike