On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 7:25 PM, xueguang <w...@in.tum.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I know an event with the keyword "async" can be executed in an interrupt
> handler.

Async means this piece of code can be executed in interrupt context and
special provisions are needed
to make sure that mutual exclusion regions aren't violated.

> I try to find interrupts in applications of apps directory, but I can
> not find them in some applications.

typically, interrupt handlers will be written to generate a signal of some
kind and that is what the application will use.

E.g., I can not find the keyword  "async" in the application
> RadioCountToLeds, but a paper said there are
> 4 interrupts in this application.

what paper?

> So my problem is how to find all interrupts in an application? Take the
> application RadioCountToLeds as an
> example, what are the interrupts in this application?

interrupts in TinyOS are connected to the underlying h/w via TOSH_SIGNAL.

try looking at that.

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Best Regards,
> Xueguang