Hi All,

I am trying to install TinyOS on Ubuntu. However, I am geting the below
error messages.

*The following packages have unmet dependencies:tinyos-2.1.1 : Depends:
tinyos-required-all but it is not going to be installed
ortinyos-required-msp430 but it is not going to be installed
ortinyos-required-avr but it is not going to be installedE: Unable to
correct problems, you have held broken packages.*

Please note that I have manually installed msp430 and avr dependencies
using the below commands.

*apt-get install msp430-tinyos-baseapt-get install avr-tinyos-base*

However, I am still getting the above mentioned error message.
Please help me resolve this issue.

regards,
P Shome