I teach at a small regional university (student population about
7,000.  Our summer salaries have declined in recent years from
22% of the 9-month salary to 15.5% of the 9-month salary.  Now we are
looking at a decrease to 14% of the 9-month salary.  I am very much
interested in obtaining information about summer salaries at other
institutions.  Please e-mail me directly with information regarding
the size of your institution and summer salary information.  I will
be happy to post a summary of the information to the list in a few
days.  Thanks for the help.

Richard McKnight
Nicholls State University
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]