I may have overrecalled the "tasteless" nature of the discussion.  There seemed to
have been at least one post from the font of all tastelessness that looked like
bait.

Stephen Black wrote:

> This set me off on another search, as, for the life of me, I
> couldn't remenber what it was we said about Mowrer that was in
> poor taste. I couldn't find anything incriminating in the TIPS
> archive, but that just might mean that I have a higher threshold
> for tastelessness than Mike.

* Mike Scoles                      *    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   *
* Department of Psychology         *    voice: (501) 450-5418   *
* University of Central Arkansas   *    fax:   (501) 450-5424   *
* Conway, AR    72035-0001         *                            *
********* http://www.coe.uca.edu/psych/scoles/index.html ********