TIPSters,

Just to be totally unscientific, when I lived in Sacramento, there was a
woman on the radio who would analyze people's dreams.  It was good radio
to listen to.  She recommended taking a B complex vitamin before going to
bed to elicit vivid dreams.  I have done so many times and have had all
kinds of funky dreams.

So, in terms of the salad, I wonder if it may have to do with the amount
of B vitamins?

Dozing away,

Rob

Rob Weisskirch, MSW, Ph.D.
Human Development Program
Liberal Studies Institute, Building 15
100 Campus Center
California State University, Monterey Bay
Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-5079