I got my from Jostens this year and paid about $400.

Joe

Joe Horton
Psychology and Social Sciences Department
7373 Admiral Peary Highway
Mount Aloysius College
Cresson, PA  16630

(814) 886-6437
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/24/02 04:57PM >>>
I looked into the prices in the Fall and found $700 was about the
going price. Ouch.  The two companies that sent me info indicated an
off-season (July 1 - Dec. 30) discount of 20%. Price varied with
school and style too (NYU will cost me $747 but Yale is $540- maybe it
is the colors?).  One of these days...

Patrick

Patrick O. Dolan
Department of Psychology