From: Robin Pearce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:08 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: Re: mandatory commencement attendance?

I will be attending commencement this year, because I will be graduating
with my PhD (after 7 long years). I was shocked at the price of regalia.
($70 or so to rent, about $700 to buy!) Does anyone know of a good
Butterick pattern? I've got sewing machine ... (Heck, I could start a
cottage industry whipping up robes and pay off my student loans.)

Robin

Robin Pearce Abrahams
Boston University