TIPSters,

First, around June 7, I will be leaving with my family for an extended tour of the national parks for 4-6 weeks so if you need me to take care of any problems, please let me know soon.  While I am gone, any problems should be reported to our computer support person, Teresa Feck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]  301-687-7092).

Second, TIPS celebrated its  10th anniversary yesterday, June 1.  It truly doesn't seem possible that TIPS has been operating for 10 years!

Best wishes,

Bill

--
Bill Southerly, PhD