Quoting Bill Southerly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> TIPSters,

> Second, TIPS celebrated its  10th anniversary yesterday, June 1.  It
> truly doesn't seem possible that TIPS has been operating for 10 years!

Congratulations Bill! I think it must be menopause but it just serves to remind
me how old I am getting......I think I must be an original "tipster"! Do you
have a record of those folks who have been tipsters since the first month or so?

Annette

Annette Taylor, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego