Our department is contemplating offering a non-major "applied" learning
theory course. For our major, I have always used texts (e.g. Domjan) that
provide a more fundamental approach to learning based on non-human animal
research and theory with less of an emphasis on real-world application. This
new non-major "applied" course would involve students from the primary and
secondary education programs on campus.

Can anyone recommend a good Learning Theory text that takes a heavily
applied focus appropriate for students majoring in primary/secondary
education?

Thanks,

Rob Flint
Robert W. Flint, Jr., Ph.D.