This is how I remember things, way back in the good ol'  days when I
co-edited "Controversial Issues in Learning" with Appleton-Century
-Croft.
Hank

Hank Goldstein,                     |   HOME:   (563) 556-2115
Department of Psychology     |   FAX:      (563) 588-6789
Clarke College                       |   EMAIL:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dubuque, IA  52001              |   HOME:   1835 Cannon St.
Office: (563) 588-8111          |                  Dubuque, IA
52003-7904
"There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval." -
George Santayana
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." - e.e. cummings
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/25/02 17:18 PM >>>
I suspect that authors of large sale textbooks with the reputation of a
Gazzaniga have some say about what goes on the cover, but speaking as an

author of a textbook on a restricted subject, the author is not even
consulted about the cover, at least I never was. I think a recall being
asked for my ideas, but the decision from inception to completion was
out of
my hands.

Harry Avis PhD
Sierra College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anything worth doing is worth doing at all