Title: Message
I don't know about websites, but a friend's university forces the following to be at the end of every one of his emails.
--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may

Patrick

Patrick O. Dolan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology