Dear Tipsters:

You have been so helpful this semester! The perception mapping responses were
lean but extremely helpful for my colleague; the citation help is great! I will
slightly modify the approach I was taking.

Now I need more help. I teach my cognitive course on MW and I was scheduled to
do language today and Wednesday. To my great consternation, after much tweeking
of my lecture, I found I was able to get the whole anticipated 2-days' worth
over today. So now I need to fill up Wednesday with meaningful activities. I
have a few things in mind in terms of comprehension--I can do Bransford demos
and maybe show a little Loftus pictorials. But I need to fill 1-1/2 hours and
wouldn't mind finding something new to do/show.

All ideas are welcome.

Annette

ps. yes, I already checked my instructor's manual from intro--usually a
fabulous source; and I do have Tom Pusateri's slides :-)

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph. D.
Department of Psychology
University of San Diego
5998 Alcala Park