HiCarol,

It was designed by Baingio Pinna.  Do a google with his name and you'll get some explanantions!!

jim

Jim Matiya
Carl Sandburg High School
131st and LaGrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462

2003 Moffett Memorial (High School Category)

Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for

the Teaching of Psychology (Division Two of the

American Psychological Association

Lewis University. Romeoville, IL
Moraine Valley Comm. College. Palos Hills, IL
Illinois Virtual High School. Cyberspace?
>From: "DeVolder Carol L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: question about optical illusion
>Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:24:09 -0600
>
>Hi, I have a question about an optical illusion that I can't explain. I'm going to paste it here and attach it as a word file because I don't really know how to describe it. I don't know if I can post a picture to this list, but I'm going to try. Can anyone explain it to me?
>Thanks,
>Carol
>
><< pic31123.jpg >>
><< opticalillusion27.doc >>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to tips as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you’ll find a range of helpful holiday info here. ---