From: David Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:52 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver? GoLive? FrontPage?

As a result of this thread, I'm going to investigate the capabilities of

Dreamweaver (I hear we have a campus site license).  Repeatedly, I get
useful ideas and tips from TIPS.  Just wanted to express my gratitude.

David E. Campbell, Ph.D.        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology        Phone: 707-826-3721
Humboldt State University       FAX:   707-826-4993
Arcata, CA  95521-8299          www.humboldt.edu/~campbell/psyc.htm