Laura Valvatne wrote:
Hello Tipsters,

A 60-year-old male who works for the U.S. Department of Agriculture sent me the following letter. I would appreciate any thoughts you have before I reply.

2- What causes some folks to be so secretive about things? I realize
that there is a view that knowledge is power, and some folks try to use
even the simplest piece of information as a means of control, if they
think that you might want that information. Why would someone expect an
enterprise to be successful if they are at the head of the enterprise
and insist upon being secretive about most things?"

Ask Dick Cheyney :-)

Ken

Kenneth M. Steele, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology          http://www.psych.appstate.edu
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608
USA