That APS article on obesity was good reading.  Even more provocative for me was the article by Henry Roedieger explaining the high cost of textbooks (link to article on the web site below).  Our semester hasn't even started, yet I have been receiving e-mails from students concerning the cost of texts and the possibility of using previous editions.  Wish I could solve this problem.
  --Dave

Paul Smith wrote:
I hope I didn't just miss this in the suggestions you already got, but there's a piece on obesity and eating in the new APS Observer:

http://www.psychologicalscience.org/

Paul Smith
Alverno College
Milwaukee

David E. Campbell, Ph.D.        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Psychology        Phone: 707-826-3721
Humboldt State University       FAX:   707-826-4993
Arcata, CA  95521-8299          www.humboldt.edu/~campbell/psyc.htm