From: Stephen Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:23 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: Re: Efficient teaching methods

Long, long ago, in a galaxy far away,  and having a peculiar idea of
the concept of "fun", I decided to see how early I could teach my two
new baby daughters to read (given their evident genius from birth, I
assumed it would be by the time they learned to sit up).
Despite the hype, I think this programme has excellent scientific
credentials. I'm pleased to see it's still around.