The Economist magazine just came out with a section on human evolution. I skimmed it and the bits I saw seemed done well.

-Chuck

Greetings all,
             I have found in the past that the Theory of Evolution is not
well understood by most of my students (1st year psych.). I seem to give the
theory as much time as I possibly can in an already overloaded course,
without the students really grasping the importance of the theory. Luckily,
they haven't heard of ID either, so that's more than half the battle won I
guess!

        So I am on the lookout for a good article or book chapter that I
could distribute to these students in order to give them a solid foundation
on the theory. If anyone has a good source that would be accessible to first
year students, I would be very interested in hearing about it!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas (Holiday).

Cheers!

Jean-Marc

Jean-Marc Perreault
Instructor, Psychology