Dear Wendi,

I use Richard Gregory’s book. It is comprehensive and well-written. I supplement it with readings from journals and include various student exercises, including writing a critique of a test and participation in a class research project in which we gather data on norms, reliability and validity.

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,

Department of Psychology,

Bishop's University,

Route 108 East,

Borough of Lennoxville, Sherbrooke,

Québec J1M 1Z7,

Canada.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phone: (819)822-9600, Extension 2402

Fax: (819)822-9660

Bishop's Psychology Department Web Page:

http/:www.ubishops.ca/ccc/dev/soc/psy