At 10:41 AM -0700 5/11/06, Jean-Marc Perreault wrote:
I'm looking at using the web as a tool for my courses, and was wondering if
any of you have something to say about either Blackboard or WebCT. I am not
very familiar with either.

I've used WebCT and a couple of lesser known knockoffs that our system has adopted. It all you want is a site to post course related materials they're overkill; just set up a Web site. If you need online testing, grade recording and tht sort of thing, then they can be useful. I'm not sure that there's much to choose from between the various products -- as soon as one of them comes up with a new gimmick the rest of them copy it.
--
The best argument against Intelligent Design is that fact that
people believe in it.

* PAUL K. BRANDON                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
* Psychology Dept               Minnesota State University  *
* 23 Armstrong Hall, Mankato, MN 56001     ph 507-389-6217  *
*                http://krypton.mnsu.edu/~pkbrando/             *