OK I'm convinced!  Comcast will be getting a call today to cancel all!  I
will honestly admit that I will still rent DVD's from time to time.  But
that's so much more of a conscious choice of use of time versus using TV
as background/company.  I suspect as a result I will significantly
increase my listening to classy music.   Win-win.

Thanks for the inspiration folks!

Joan
Joan Warmbold Boggs
Professor of Psychology