Once again, we Americans can look to the Great White North and aspire to their free and progressive social policies.

OTTAWA (Reuters) - Immigrants wishing to live in the small Canadian town of Herouxville, Quebec, must not stone women to death in public, burn them alive or throw acid on them...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070131/od_nm/stoning1_dc_1

I might wish to discuss this town's policies when I teach Theories of Learning and discuss Walden 2 and other Utopian plans.  Do you Canadians use positive reinforcement to control your women?  Perhaps it is negative reinforcement, you unshackle them from the radiator if they have behaved for a specified time period.
--
__ Dr. Rick Stevens
__ Psychology Department